What’s New in SOLIDWORKS 2020: Connected Ecosystem
Hear how you can easily connect to the many disciplines in the design to manufacture process with SOLIDWORKS 2020. Leverage the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform to manage every aspect of developing and delivering products in one place accessible at any time and on any device.
- SOLIDWORKS Sell
- As the convenience of online shopping grows, SOLIDWORKS Sell brings you the tools to create experiential retailing using our product configurator. Tools from Do-It-Yourself product configurators to augmented reality and 3D Printing can help transform your online retail experience.
- eDrawings VR
- Virtual Reality in eDrawings Professional enables users to explore their designs at a one-to-one scale using a VR headset. Fully released in 2020 with higher visual quality, including transparency, Full Scene Anti-aliasing and Ambient Occlusion, which gives your model a more realistic appearance.
- SOLIDWORKS PCB Rigid-Flex
- Improvements to SOLIDWORKS PDM, the SOLIDWORKS Electrical connector and a new SOLIDWORKS PCB connector allow for complete electronics design and data management – including the secure storage, indexing and versioning of all your data – while enable tighter collaboration between ECAD and MAD teams. Connect your entire company from design to procurement, quality and manufacturing with in-depth integration to the SOLIDWORKS desktop portfolio.
- Cloud Tools for SOLIDWORKS
- Design 3D organic shapes quickly and easily with an intuitive cloud modeling solution. 3D Sculptor, the new 3DEXPERIENCE offering for subdivision (Sub-D) modeling, enables dramatically faster modeling of highly stylized and organic shape designs. It runs in a browser and is seamlessly integrated with SOLIDWORKS desktop solutions.
- DELMIAWORKS ERP System is tailored specifically for your factory’s environment to streamline processes across sales, order processing, finance, human resources, planning, production, inventory, procurement and more. It becomes the backbone for visibility, execution and communication of manufacturing activities and data throughout your supply chain.
Senior Product Introduction Manager
Senior Portfolio Introduction Manager
Director of Product Definition
Senior Mechanical Designer